What is Alkaline Water
Alkaline water is water that has been ionized, which means the pH level of water has been increased. The pH level is a number that measures how acidic or alkaline a substance is on a scale of 0 to 14. For instance, if the level is 1, it means the substance is very acidic and if it is 13, it is very alkaline. Alkaline water has pH level of about 8 or 9 and pH level of normal tap water is 7, which is neutral. It is believed that alkaline water helps people with excess acidity as it helps neutralise the acid in the body; thanks to its alkaline nature. This process of neutralising acids in the body
Alkaline water has ultra-hydrating properties as compared to normal water. This can be a beneficial drink for people who work out on a daily basis and require more amount of water in their body. Scientifically speaking, the water molecules in alkaline water are smaller and more readily absorbed by your cells, which help your body re-hydrate quickly.
Benefits Of Alkaline Water
- Alkaline water benefits also include boosting immunity. Your immune system may help neutralise the acidity in your body, which is caused by poor diet, stress and environmental toxins.
- Alkaline water is said to have various minerals like magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for maintaining healthy bones.
- Alkaline water has many potent antioxidants that help prevent the growth of cell damaging free radicals in the body, which can further rush up the ageing process.
- One of the most important benefits of alkaline water is that it neutralises the acidity in our body by lowering excessive acidic content in the stomach and gastro-intestinal tract.ments and additives that raise the pH levels, making normal tap water go from neutral pH to Alkaline.
- According to the Bangalore based Nutritionist, Dr. Anju Sood, “Your body secretes out a lot of juices. Now these juices are basically acidic in nature. So at that time alkaline water will neutralise the acid. We always suggest having foods that are at least 70 percent alkaline and 30 percent acidic, so that once it is consumed; the pH of the body will be neutral. Alkaline water is suggested when you are not consuming food that is not balancing your pH levels in the body.”
I love love love my massage days. I am so happy I was connected with Rochelle from mutual friends. She has made my body sing! Her intuition of what is going on within my body, I have learned to trust and never doubt. I love the new space and the Dream Pod is awesome. After running a hard race the Dream Pod was the best soak for my weary muscles. I look forward to my future appointments.
I was in so much back pain and called Rochelle asking if she had an opening today. I lucked out and she had an appointment opening. She greeted me with a confidence that I thought was risky. She knew she could get my back fixed. I was doubting it but wanted to believe. She went after it with finesse and speed and confidence. I went in with so much pain and left healed. I went golfing the next day and still have a calm back. She is a brilliant healer.
Rochelle is amazing and a lifesaver. With her positive energy and skills, her massages are rejuvenating. I have been going to her for some time now and now that she has the new location, which I love, it will definitely be a place I visit for peace and relaxation.
Rochelle, when I began going to you 1.5 years ago, I had chronic neck pain, stress & negative energy that had been bottled up inside for many years. Your deep massages and energy clearing make me feel lighter and alive again! I appreciate your knowledge, compassion and abundance in resources. I also love your meditation classes, they are so enlightening. Much love and may you continue to prosper!
Rochelle delivered far beyond my expectations. I had only hoped for temporary relief, but she guided me on a holistic wellness recovery. Her massage is intuitive, sensitive, focused, and deeply satisfying. She knew what I needed without having to ask, and what I did ask for was delivered to perfection. She is strong, yet gentle, and has a range of techniques that will blow your mind. While Rochelle's mastery of massage therapy is divine, her commitment to your total health makes the experience
Book An Appointment
Meet Rochelle Garcia
Rochelle has had a strong interest in the healing arts since childhood. In 2006 she studied massage and nature’s cure from The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics. She opened Fountain of Health in 2008. She received her hypnosis certification in 2009, and in 2013 received her 200 hr Hatha yoga certification.